Hi All - First trip planned for 9-11 Oct as below:
1. Meet up at Orford Landing in Fairleigh, VT, leave your car(s) there.
2. Pile in the truck and drive up to Woodsville access point
3. Leave the truck there and shove off
2. First night at the Harkdale Farm campsite (9 miles)
3. Second night at Underhill Campsite (13 miles)
4. Quick paddle down to Orford Landing on day 3 (6 miles)
A few questions:
A. What does parking look like at Orford Landing and Woodsville? How does the carry-in and carry-out look?
i. Any permits required?
II. Fires permitted?
iii. If so, much firewood for the gathering?
iv. Other comments?
Other advice and comments appreciated!
PS - I tried posting under Trip Planning but got an error message it was a Forum Container and not a Forum - not sure what that means?